This page contains links to help get you unstuck if you're having
issues setting up, running, or developing for Minoca OS.
- Troubleshooting - Contains answers to commonly asked questions relating to setting up Minoca OS.
- FAQ - Contains general technical and non-technical answers to common questions.
- View Open Issues - Shows the GitHub database of open issues regarding Minoca OS.
There are a few ways to get support for Minoca OS via email.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - If you think someone else in the community might know the answer to your question, or might benefit from knowing the answer to your question,
post it to the Google Group. Minoca developers monitor the group and will answer your question there.
- email@example.com - for security related concern or question
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for general questions if the other options don't seem right.